- 5 day work week
- Be part of SEA largest game publishing group
- Fun & casual working environment
- Various learning opportunities for personal & professional development
Senior Account Executive
- Take charge of handling full sets of accounts to ensure timely & accurate preparation of financial reports and other related schedules
- Preparing monthly / quarterly variance analysis
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation of budgets and financial forecast
- Work with auditors, tax agents and company secretary
- Preparation of GST submissions and reporting
- Perform any other Finance related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least: Diploma in Accounting or Partial Professional degree in accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Accounting / Finance related field
- Candidate must have a high level of integrity, maturity, commitment, sense of urgency, result-oriented and conscientious in meeting deadlines and targets set
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and computerized accounting systems.
- Added Advantage: Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Senior System Engineer
- Server administration, maintenance, and support of physical and virtual servers locally and remotely.
- Network administration, maintenance, and support of local and remote network infrastructure.
- To ensure proper policies, standard, procedure, process and control on infrastructure.
- Server planning, hardware installation, network and server configuration, troubleshooting for system hardware and software.
- Documentation of system and network procedure and policies.
- Liaise with vendor on product enquiry, equipment purchase, POC.
- Provide support in a 24/7 on-call service provider environment.
- Provide advice or support for office desktop, infrastructure and IT setup for company events.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting network/system infrastructure.
- Knowledge in Virtualization and its related technologies, storage, blade servers, rack mount servers.
- Experience in operating Windows Servers 2000 and above, linux OS, VMWare.
- Knowledge in managing and configuring cisco switches.
- High technical abilities and understanding of complex systems.
- Must be able to work independently under pressure.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for the architecture, development and maintenance of e-commerce, portal and back end trading infrastructure applications.
- Programs testing and debugging
- Work with Junior and Senior Application members, as well as business and product departments to develop and write application systems and programs.
- Testing of each solution to ensure proper performance and efficiency guidelines are met.
- Obtains and maintains a working knowledge of operating systems and hardware used by the Web and Development groups, and systemic relationships with outside service providers and designers.
- Documents programs in accordance with development standards and procedures. Create and/or modify current documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4 years experience in application development using C#, .NET, Java and COM required.
- Ability to develop applications using Internet Communication Protocols (TCP/IP).
- High technical abilities and understanding of complex systems.Strong knowledge of MS Office suite of applications. Strong knowledge of Visual C++, C#, ODBC/SQL and ADO from C++ programs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with end users to meet appropriate deadlines.
- Great attention to detail plus ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good command of English.
|Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CiB Net Station Sdn Bhd
Suite C-01,02,03 & 3A, level 6 Block C,
Sky Park One City,
Jalan USJ 25/1,
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel No: +6 03 5022 3018
Fax No: +6 03 5022 3028